Submissions for Spring 2021 are currently closed. The deadline was 3/23/21. For updates on future deadlines, please follow us on Twitter: @PointofChange_ Instagram: @point.of.change or Facebook: PointOfChange
Each submission to Point of Change is anonymized, evaluated, and discussed by at least four readers. Thank you for trusting us with your work!
PPU student policies/guidelines for magazine submission:
* Submissions should be sent to email@example.com
*Any questions or concerns may also be sent to this email
- 3,000 words or less per piece
- May submit any form of writing or artwork the student wants to share
- Poetry, essays, short stories, fiction and nonfiction, artwork, etc.
- You may remain anonymous in your piece if you want! Email us what name (or no name) you would like to be used in your submission
- Can reflect on your experience as a student at Point Park. How does it relate to the theme of art and activism? Don’t have to do this, but this is something you may share if you’d like!
- Content that is outright offensive or derogatory towards anyone/group will not be published (submissions will be reviewed before being published)
- Write in your style! Everyone has different writing styles, and some are unique to what is “normally” seen in writing – not one right form to write your piece in!
- Please do not send written pieces in PDF form as this prohibits editorial from being able to make needed edits (Sharing through Google Docs is preferred)
- Please respond to edits made by editorial within forty-eight (48) hours of receiving said edits
- Feel free to include a short caption with your piece, a short paragraph/a couple sentences, or even a social media account to link – optional
- If you want to include a photo/image with your piece, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org